Airspace Link’s AirHub™ is the first cloud-based drone platform focused exclusively around the needs of state & local government. With Airspace Link, you are integrating local governance into the tools drone pilots already use to plan and authorize recreational or commercial operations within the community.
The adoption of drones by citizens, businesses and public safety organizations is growing at a fast pace! Our AirHub for Government solution is the only cloud-based digital infrastructure focused on the needs of state and local government to manage, engage and build their drone community.
Our mission is to help communities safely manage drone integration while building new economic development opportunities for businesses and citizens.Get Started With A Demo Account
Our mission is to help communities safely manage drone integration while building new economic development opportunities for businesses and citizens.
- Enables the drone industry to use the safest drone operational locations or routes in the community.
- Provides single authoritative data source across multiple levels of government.
- Protects citizens' safety while supporting drone operations with clear advisory risk areas.
All-In-One Drone Planning & Authorization System
Enriched with your local, authoritative data, Airspace Link solutions enable safer operations, faster approvals and more importantly, a link between your community and ongoing drone operations.
- Report on when and where flights are happening or have happened within the community.
- Federal and local data is aggregated into comprehensive view of high and low risk areas.
- As communities build advisory areas, Airspace Link provides tools to assess the impact to recreational and commercial drone operations.
What Are The Benefits to Your Community?
Drone operations are occurring in your community every day, but can you answer the question of when and where? How do you communicate to the drone industry at-large when there is an ongoing active emergency area? How do you take a stance of economic opportunity for businesses within the community while maintaining a suite of KPIs and operational understanding?
From a consolidated dashboard, view the activities and key performance indicators most vital to meeting your organization’s objectives. Airspace Link provides proactive tools to help you design for the needs of your community’s airspace.
Frequenty Asked Questions
01. What are 'highways in the skies'?
By pre-processing aerial and ground-based risk data, optimal areas (in terms of safety) begin organically presenting themselves. These pre-processed corridors are potential drone flight corridors.
02. What is LAANC?
LAANC is the Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability, a collaboration between FAA and Industry. LAANC directly supports UAS integration into the airspace. Specifically LAANC provides drone pilots with access to controlled airspace at or below 400 feet, awareness of where pilots can and cannot fly and air traffic professionals with visibility into where and when drones are operating.
03. Does Airspace Link provide tools for pilots in my community to submit authorization requests through LAANC?
Yes. As a LAANC supplier, Airspace Link is rolling out a suite of tools that enable pilots to submit drone operations with the most accurate community data available today.
04. What does Airspace Link offer local governments to communicate relevant information to pilots to support safe drone ops?
Airspace Link has developed AirHub™ for Government to provide drone pilots in their community local authoritative ground risk data and advisories combined with airspace data in real-time to help pilots plan safe operations.
Is Your Community Ready
Interested in Learning More?
We're looking for qualified state & local governments interested in guiding the future of drone activity in communities like yours.